The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) can provide an alternate and quicker means of entry into Canada. It allows employers to nominate applicants, who qualify under criteria established by the province of Saskatchewan, to the federal government for landed immigrant status.
Alexene Immigration and Employment Services can act as your representative when applying under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). We are also authorized and Licensed Immigration Consultants under The Foreign Worker Recruitment and Immigration Services Act FWRISA to provide foreign worker recruiting services to foreign nationals coming to Saskatchewan. License #: 000137
Click here to find us on the FWRISA list
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) is sub-category is for skilled workers who:
- Don’t have a job offer in Saskatchewan but are highly-skilled in an in-demand occupation in the province, and
- Meet the sub-category criteria. Criteria can change at any time, but we’ll use what was on this website when we received your complete application.
- You may qualify for this sub-category if you live outside Canada or have proof of legal status in Canada, are not a refugee claimant and:
- Score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid;
- Have a language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4.
- Employers and regulatory bodies may ask for language scores that are higher than CLB 4;
- Have completed post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship that’s comparable to the Canadian education system of at least one year in length. You must have earned a diploma, certificate or degree with this.
- For degrees and diplomas obtained outside of Canada, you must have an educational credential assessment (ECA) from a designated organization, as per IRCC’s list of approved organizations.
- Have at least one-year work experience in the past 10 years:
- In your field of education, and
- In a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level “A”, “B” or “0” that’s included on the SINP In-Demand Occupation List.
- Show proof of Professional Status or Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) if required for your occupation. Please see the SINP In-Demand Occupation List for these requirements. If this proof is required, your application will be held for processing until such proof is provided – all other required documents must be included in your application or your application will be returned as incomplete and your application fee will not be refunded.
- Have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
The program criteria can change at any time, but we’ll use what was on this website when we received your complete application.
We can help you to apply for this sub-category, you must submit an Expression of Interest. Candidates that are eligible and meet selection criteria will receive an invitation to submit an application. The points scores associated with an Expression of Interest profile will determine the likelihood of receiving an invitation. Those with high scores within the pool of candidates will have a greater chance of being invited to apply.
Need help? Find answers to your questions.
Contact us to learn more.