Immigration Services for Canadian Residents
Alexene Immigration and Employment Services Inc is a full service Canadian Immigration firm specializing in all areas of Canadian Immigration including but not limited to the following Family Sponsorship Categories:
- Sponsorship of Spouse, Common Law Partner, Conjugal Partner or Dependent Child
- Sponsorship of Relatives or Adopted Children Under the Family Class
- Sponsorship of Your Parents and Grandparents
- Parents and Grandparents Super Visa
- Canadian Citizenship Applications
Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:
- Canadian citizen or
- person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Actor
- permanent resident of Canada
Need help? Find answers to your questions.
Did you find this information helpful? Share this link.
And Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) for Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs)