Immigrate Through Express Entry
The application process is for skilled immigrants who want to settle in Canada permanently. Express Entry is a system that is used to manage applications for permanent residence from skilled workers category.
Alexene Immigration and Employment Services Inc can assist you to find out if you’re eligible. We prepare your documents and application to make sure that you meet the required score in the Express Entry pool using a points-based system. You need documents, such as language test results, to show that you’re eligible for Express Entry. Some documents take a long time to get, so you should get them ready.
More Information About the Process
If you speaking English or French, have post-secondary education, have work experience, arranged employment in Canada, and are looking for opportunities to come to Canada, then it is important that you know about Canada’s Express Entry program. The Express Entry program is now used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to manage and facilitate the selection, and subsequent processing, of economic immigration programs in Canada including:
- The Federal Skilled Worker Class;
- The Federal Skilled Trades Class;
- The Canadian Experience Class; and
- Some of the Provincial Nominee Programs.
The Express Entry program is the points system that many have heard about, which will enable you, provided you can obtain enough “points”, to get invited to apply for permanent residence with a particular skill.
The Express Entry program is typically broken down into two steps:
- Creation of an Express Entry profile, in which you will input all of your pertinent information, and all of your necessary qualifications, that will generate a points total for you. Based on the number of points your profile generates, CIC will make regular draws and if you qualify, you will be sent an invitation to apply (ITA) for permanent residence.
- Submission of your permanent residence application, including all supporting documentation which will verify all the information you submitted about yourself in step 1.
Though the Express Entry program is competitive and can be difficult at times, if you fit the criteria, then approvals of permanent residence applications are typically processed within six months, with no maximum numbers for applications to the program anymore. Canada is continuously seeking qualified skilled workers to fill shortages in many skilled worker categories across the country, and the Express Entry program is a useful tool.
Documents for your profile
- passport or travel document
- language test results
- education credential assessment report if
- you’re applying through the Federal Skilled Workers program, or
- you want to get points for the education you got outside Canada
- provincial nomination (if you have one)
- written job offer from an employer in Canada (if you have one)
Documents for your application for permanent residence
Most applicants will also need to upload the following:
- police certificates
- medical exams
- proof of funds
Need help? Find answers to your questions.
Did you find this information helpful? Share this link.