Immigration Services for Temporary Foreign Workers TFW
Alexene Immigration and Employment Services Inc is a full-service Canadian Immigration firm specializing in all areas of Canadian Immigration including but not limited to the following:
Canada Work Permit Services
- Temporary Foreign Work Permits (TFWP)
- Caregiver Work Permits
- Open Work Permits (OWP)
- Post Graduate Work Permits
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA’s) for Canadian based employers
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
We are listed as Licensed Immigration Consultants under The Foreign Worker Recruitment and Immigration Services Act FWRISA and a member of The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council ICCRC that is legally recognized and licensed by the Canadian Immigration Authorities and can act as your representative when applying under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
Ruiz, Arlene – R509379, License #: 000137
Benefits of hiring Alexene Immigration and Employment Services Inc as your Immigration Consultant:
- We have in-depth knowledge and expertise
- We provide effective representation
- We personalize our services
- We keep track of any developments throughout your application
Interested Applicants: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Did you find this information helpful? Share this link.
And Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) for Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs)