Contact us
+1 (306) 715-3755

Sponsorship of Your Parents and Grandparents

Sponsor your Parents and Grandparents

Alexene Immigration and Employment Services can act as your representative and assist in submitting your application if you want to sponsor your parents or grandparents to come to Canada.

About the process

You have to request permission and provide the right forms with your application if you want to sponsor your parents and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada.

If you do, you must:
  • support them and their dependents financially
  • make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government
If you’re invited to apply to sponsor your parents and grandparents, there are 2 applications:
  1.  You must apply to become a sponsor.
  2.  Your parents or grandparents must apply for permanent residence.
Need help with your parents and grandparents application?

If you want to, we can help you prepare your parents’ and grandparents’ application for them. This would mean that you’d be acting as their representative. We can also assist you in checking on their application status.

Need help? Find answers to your questions.

Did you find this information helpful? Share this link.