Alexene Immigration and Employment Services Inc can assist you in applying as a Member of the Family Class: Sponsorship of other relatives and/or adopted children
Only a family member who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident can sponsor you to immigrate to Canada.
To be sponsored using this application, you must be:
- the sponsor’s child adopted outside Canada
- child who will be adopted in Canada or
- brother, sister, nephew, niece or grandchild who is
- under 18 years old and
- not married or in a common-law relationship
- related to the sponsor if the sponsor does not have any other relatives that
- can be sponsored (such as a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, child, parent, sibling, grandparent, uncle or aunt, niece or nephew)
- are Canadian citizens
- are permanents residents
- are registered Indians
Need help? Find answers to your questions.
Did you find this information helpful? Share this link.